/sci/ ~ science & math
- You will not upload, post, discuss, request or link to anything that violates the law of the United States of America.
- You must be 18 or older to use these chats.
- You will not speak or post content in languages other than English.
- You will not post or request anthropomorphic (“furry”) content (pictures, stickers, GIFs, etc).
- You will not post or request personal information (“dox”) or calls to invasion (“raids”). You will not post or request content related to the so called “Islamic State” (ISIS/ISIL).
- Discussing and especially complaining about secretlounge (its policies, rules, moderation, …) on any bot is heavily discouraged. If you have any suggestions, voice them in the support bot or in PM with an admin/moderator.
- You will not evade your ban. Any attempt to evade your ban will result in your ban (even if temporary) being extended to a permanent ban.
- You will not spam, advertise in, or flood the chat. Please note that in some bots (especially those not /b/) discussing a topic excessively when people have asked to stop discussing the topic can be seen as spammy.
- You must not try to impersonate system messages. System messages are identified with special formatting (usually italics).
- Trolling, intentionally flaming and harassing other users is frowned upon, repeated cases of this will result in a ban.
- Mentioning your or others names excessively or when not relevant to the current topic/context is not allowed.
- Asking for the moderators ("MOOOODS", "mods", "MODS", etc.) in reply to a message that doesn't break the rules is prohibited. Bear in mind "mods" doesn't notify us, so if you genuinely believe a post is rulebreaking notify the support bot.
Rules for /sci/
- Global Rule #2 does not apply.
- Do not post NSFW material (gore, porn, etc.)
- Keep discussions related to the sciences, whether that be biology, chemistry, physics, etc. Some off-topic is allowed, but keep it short.
- No peddling pseudoscience as the real thing.